RATES: $135+ per night; $450* per week
BOOK THE HUNTER HOLLOW CABIN HERE!
LOFT AREA FOR KIDS
This is a lovely cabin nestled in the beautiful East Texas woods. One bedroom, full kitchen with a stove, a microwave oven, coffee maker, a big refrigerator with ice maker, and full bathroom with shower and a washer/dryer combo. This cabin comfortably sleeps 2-4 adults with the sleeper sofa that makes into a full bed and 2 children in an upstairs loft area with a TV and DVD player. Hunter Hollow has a large flat screen TV and two A/C and heater units that will ensure a comfortable stay.
The OUTSIDE area features large porches that is connected by a flight of stairs to the scenic 480+ sq. ft. Deck and Picnic Area great for hosting 8 guests. What is known as the “commons” or “hollowed” area is an outside cooking area and has everything you need to have a great time. It has a large deck with a fire pit, picnic table, 2 benches, a 2-person canopy swing, chairs, and side table. It has a gas grill great for cooking out.
This cabin is adjacent to the Texas Rose Horse Park and is within golf cart, biking, or walking distance of the Park.
Dan and Tina McMullen
- Approx. 680 Sq. Ft. Under Roof + Loft Area
- 460 Sq. Ft. Deck and cooking area under the tall trees of East Texas
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- Full Bathroom with Shower
- Large Bedroom – Queen size Bed and hanging Clothes Chest with Drawers and a Chest of Drawers
- Fully Furnished with linens and towels
- Full Kitchen with utensils, cups, plates and bowls
- Stove, Microwave Oven, Toaster Oven and Coffee Maker
- Refrigerator (Large) with ice maker and water dispenser
- Loft Area for the kids w/TV and DVD Player – Can sleep 2
- Flat Screen TV
- LARGE DECK: Outside “Hollowed/Commons” Cooking and Fire Pit Area
- Picnic table, chairs, canopy swing, and (2) benches
*Multiple week discount